So we have been EXTREMELY busy these last few weeks. Every time I get home, it seems like Emily has a new project she wants me to work on. Now, I'm not complaining, because they're usually projects that will make our home look much nicer. Before we moved into our new home we did some painting in the living room and added a chair railing. Here are some before and after pictures. I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of what we were able to accomplish with my mom and dad's help in just a few days.
Before


After


The celebratory last nail of the chair rail is finished!

The pictures don't really do a lot of justice, but it looks REALLY good.
4 comments:
Congratulations on the house!
Wish we could have been there to offer our help. We do look forward to being there in June/July to help with projects and play with grandkidlets!
Mom and Dad Hawks
So, did you buy a house? I think that is a detail that wasn't shared with us lowly blog stalkers.
Congrats! I'm really diggin' that gold, river-bed carpet. And the paint job is nice, too.
Looks great! It's a slow process making a new house your own but it is fun! For the most part at least. ;)
Post a Comment