I also got tired of walking through my dark kitchen to turn on our light. For some reason, they didn't put in a dual switch. I decided to replace the one switch we have with a motion sensor light! Now all I have to do is walk into the kitchen and it automatically turns on. It's pretty sweet! After it doesn't sense any movement for 60 seconds, it automatically shuts off. One of my coolest moments of my life was about 20 minutes after installing the switch, I came up from the basement to get a drink of water and after picking up a cup on the counter, I thought to myself (for a split second), "what if this thing has some yuckies in it?" Just then the light automatically turned on. It was the coolest moment of my life!
The Life and Times of Daddy, Mommy, the Little Diddle, Crazy Lady and the Little Bean
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Some Bright Ideas
The light in our front entry way had a sweet 70's look to it. I almost decided to get some bell bottoms, but Emily advised against it.



I also got tired of walking through my dark kitchen to turn on our light. For some reason, they didn't put in a dual switch. I decided to replace the one switch we have with a motion sensor light! Now all I have to do is walk into the kitchen and it automatically turns on. It's pretty sweet! After it doesn't sense any movement for 60 seconds, it automatically shuts off. One of my coolest moments of my life was about 20 minutes after installing the switch, I came up from the basement to get a drink of water and after picking up a cup on the counter, I thought to myself (for a split second), "what if this thing has some yuckies in it?" Just then the light automatically turned on. It was the coolest moment of my life!

I also got tired of walking through my dark kitchen to turn on our light. For some reason, they didn't put in a dual switch. I decided to replace the one switch we have with a motion sensor light! Now all I have to do is walk into the kitchen and it automatically turns on. It's pretty sweet! After it doesn't sense any movement for 60 seconds, it automatically shuts off. One of my coolest moments of my life was about 20 minutes after installing the switch, I came up from the basement to get a drink of water and after picking up a cup on the counter, I thought to myself (for a split second), "what if this thing has some yuckies in it?" Just then the light automatically turned on. It was the coolest moment of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Admit it . . . you're going to miss those sunflowers.
A real success story... I love the home improvement posts!
Post a Comment