Monday, August 31, 2009

Scott's Announcement!!!

Man! What a crazy week this has been. Emily and I have been working with Scott soooooo much this week. I really hope our hard work has paid off. What do you guys think?

12 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Congrats! Yay for babies and mobililty!

Clare14 said...

Haha cute. Thats awesome that he's walking! Its a totally crazy adjustment. And yay for baby number 2!! We have to wait till March for Regan to go to nursery so we've got at least 4 months dealing with 2 babies... madness I say. I hope Emily is feeling well. :)

Amy said...

I can't believe Dad and I just found out you're expecting through your BLOG!!! You are so busted!!

Amy said...

Mom just came home from going to the gym with David so we showed them too. Mom got REAL excited. You're still in trouble for not sharing in person! Dad says, "What the heck?"

Hawks said...

congrads..but too late i am already prego with my second..ha ha

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family! What a great announcement! Hope you're feeling well, Em!

Crystal and Rosario said...

Wow! Scott's vocabulary is amazing! How did you do it? ;) Cute idea. Congratulations on the baby! That is wonderful news!

We are having our own little addition to the family coming on February 1st, so not too long before you.

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such exciting news. Scott will love being a big brother.

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

Congrats!!

MARTHA FAGGARD said...

I AGREE WITH DAD HAWKS--WHAT THE HECK! YAY FOR SCOTT AND BABIES! LOVE, MOM FAGGARD

-A said...

How exciting! Hope all is going and continues to go well for you this pregnancy.

Nicole said...

hahahah! Too cute. Where do you come up with this? Congratulations!!! And Let's give a shout out to the NIURSERY!!! I'm sure it can't come soon enough.