The Life and Times of Daddy, Mommy, the Little Diddle, Crazy Lady and the Little Bean
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Greetings from Utah
Hey everyone, I just thought I would send a little hello from Provo. I've been out here with Scott visiting my sister Amy and my Mom who flew down for my cousin's wedding. It has been a lot of fun to see them and have them get reaquainted with Scott. The only downside was that Scott was sick when we came out (I'm talking two little trails of snot and coughing and sneezing in your face.) Sorry. So Amy got sick and I got sick, but at least we got sick together. I come home on Tuesday and I have to say that I am so excited to get home and see my Sweetheart! (I accidentally typed sweetHEAT and had to laugh out loud as I deleted it). I'll have to add pictures later because I'm not on my computer, but we've got some really cute ones coming. Thanks for a great trip Mom and Amy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so fun to have you and Mom and Scott here! Lubs.
pictures please. I know you have some cause when your parents came to my house they took over 200 pictures
Post a Comment