Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm busy!






Ok, ok, here are the Halloween pictures. We had a great time going to a neat little down town near us where they handed out candy. Scott was a cow, but it was unseasonably warm, so he didn't wear his hat. I wore a pillow under my sweater so I looked 9+ months pregnant (and I even got several comments from people I fooled). In all actuality, you can barely tell that I have a belly at all--lame pregnancy. Anyway, here are some of the pictures. The ones with the pumpkins are actually at the u-pick farm that we love to go to. We never got around to carving it, so I made it into a turkey decoration. Perhaps a picture to follow. We went trick or treating with our good friends the Spencers and their two kids are so darling (One was a princess and the other was Curious George). I'm trying to be vague in case there are any crazies out there reading our blog. Anyway, we had a great time.
Now I'm in full making Christmas presents mode. I have some cute pictures of some of the projects I've finished, but I can't put them up because the people they're for read this too. Oh well. Now we're off to Costco to go walking (there are only so many times you can go to the mall before it gets depressing that you can't actually buy anything). ;) Happy early Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

-A said...

I'm not sure a wine tasting was the best idea for a toddler or pregnant mama. ;-)

Either way, you have a pretty cute cow.

Amy said...

Scott is so sweet, I just want to give him so many kisses!! Thanks for posting even though you're "bizzy"

Donna said...

Hmmm...
We noticed that "Wine Tasting" sign as well. Dad says, "What the heck!?" Grandma Donna thought the Little Man was absolutely precious in his costume. Grandpa Hawks thinks that by next year C. Scott should be a soldier, warrior or something like that - just NOT a Power Ranger. In any case, it's tough to have grandkidlets live so far away...

Lubbins!
Lubbins,

Emily said...

That is so funny that everyone noticed the wine tasting sign. We did go to one restaurant/bar that had cider and bread pudding and they totally spiked the cider. People were giving it to their kids for goodness sake. Ryan took a cup, but then heard the guy say that it had a little Tennessee gentleman in it (or something similar) and so he held on to it until he could dump it out. Then he spilled a little on his hand and thought he was going to smell like booze. So funny