Well, today he REALLY wanted to get a hold of our camera. Yeah, the real (expensive) one. So I decided that he could play with it under close adult supervision. Thank you pink princess camera for teaching my son which button to push to take the picture. After he took all these pictures, I have to admit, I feel a little sorry for him for the perspective he has to endure while he's so short. These pictures are his first attempts at photography. Yes, our carpets are dirty. Thank you for noticing.
The Life and Times of Daddy, Mommy, the Little Diddle, Crazy Lady and the Little Bean
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Scott's First Attempt At Photography
So Emily brought home a couple of toys from a friend's family that is about to go overseas for a few years. They were getting rid of some of their things to lighten the load before going. Well, she brought home this pink plastic Disney Princess camera that has a variety of Disney scenes when you look through the viewfinder. When you push the picture button it says things like "smile", "you look beautiful", or "you're as pretty as a princess!". I'm a little worried that Scott may become a little feminine from this type of encouragement, so I take it upon myself to let him know he is NOT as pretty as a princess, but he's a strapping young lad of great manliness (a little lordship some would say).
Well, today he REALLY wanted to get a hold of our camera. Yeah, the real (expensive) one. So I decided that he could play with it under close adult supervision. Thank you pink princess camera for teaching my son which button to push to take the picture. After he took all these pictures, I have to admit, I feel a little sorry for him for the perspective he has to endure while he's so short. These pictures are his first attempts at photography. Yes, our carpets are dirty. Thank you for noticing.




Well, today he REALLY wanted to get a hold of our camera. Yeah, the real (expensive) one. So I decided that he could play with it under close adult supervision. Thank you pink princess camera for teaching my son which button to push to take the picture. After he took all these pictures, I have to admit, I feel a little sorry for him for the perspective he has to endure while he's so short. These pictures are his first attempts at photography. Yes, our carpets are dirty. Thank you for noticing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! His lordship, ha ha ha.
Wow - nice photography there! It's not Ansel Adams or Andy Wahrhol but he has potential.
Grandpa Hawks
Post a Comment