Friday, October 23, 2009

Making over a wooden treasure chest

 

 

 

 


So this was a cub day camp treasure chest much like the one I made in my tag along days. I had my Mom send it to me (ie she brought it to Utah and it sat in my sister's laundry room for several months before Scott and I came to get it.) And I took it apart, sanded it and covered it with scrapbook paper and a little mod podge. I have this cute skull and crossbones stamp that I bought at Michael's for $1 and I stamped it all over the lid. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. I feel like I have all of these good ideas, but they never turn out. Atleast this one did!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

-A said...

Awesome! I love it when the no-pattern projects turn out so well.

Hawks said...

great job!