So Scott has recently learned how to roll over and it's his new favorite thing. After I change his diaper, I put him on his tummy in his crib while I wash my hands. Well now the minute I put him down on his belly he flips right over onto his back. He hates being on his tummy so much that now that he has figured out how he can get out of it, he probably thinks "Man, I'll never have to do tummy time again!" We're excited for the milestone, but worried that he won't want to be on his tummy long enough to learn how to crawl--what's that about opening windows when the doors shut on you? Well, we'll just have to see
I was just thinking about my cousins today and how some are a lot older or younger than the others. I am glad that is not going to happen to Scott. Yes, he will be one of oldest (if not the oldest--it depends on which side of the family you're talking about), but at least his cousins are all going to be a few months apart. Kirianna is a month older than he is. Christopher and Sarah's yet unnamed baby will be 9 months younger and Dave and Jess' baby will be a year younger. I hope they all get to hang out together and do fun things together during the summers. I already plan on sending them to spend a week or two out of the year with my siblings (or Ryan's as they live so close to Disney World) And, it will be fun to have their kids here to see DC. It's neat to see how our families are getting bigger all the time.
1 comment:
Wow, that is so fun! I love this stage. OH FUN!
Post a Comment