So we didn't send out baby announcements or thank you cards (shame on us!) and I am seriously debating sending a Christmas newsletter. But, I have been playing around with Elf Yourself by Office Max (the link is on the side) and I can make us dance around. Maybe I'll just send the link to people and say Merry Christmas! Well, maybe that sounds lamer to me when I write it out than when I thought of it. But Hey, what do you want from someone who wakes up at 5 am to a baby who is crying and won't go back to sleep after an early breakfast?
2 comments:
Well, I just have to say that I got one of my very favorite Christmas cards from you. I LOVE it. And the goodies that came along with it are pretty great too. You guys are the best! Thanks
And let's be honest, everyone is so into saving the environment nowadays, so actually you are going green by not sending out cards. I vote for Elf Yourself!
Post a Comment