Sunday, May 11, 2008

A New Home

WOW! It has been crazy the past few weeks. Emily and I are finally graduated. The baby is due in 3 months, we just moved out to Columbia, the house is still crowded with boxes, and I will be starting my new job tomorrow. Like I said...it has been pretty crazy. Ever since we moved to Maryland it has been just like Washington state. Raining! Constantly raining! At least the area is beautiful. Everything is a lush green and the temperature hasn't been all that bad. I'm sure that will change pretty soon though. The apartment is great. We just met someone from our ward next door, and there are a lot of people who have dogs, so I always take advantage to "talk to the neighbors" and pet there dog while I'm at it. We are surrounded by a very nice golf course, but since it has been raining so much, we haven't had the opportunity to go exploring yet. I keep finding out we live in the perfect spot when it comes to eating out. We have TONS of restaurants all around us. The outback steakhouse just down the road was rated #1 out of all outbacks in the nation for service and taste. Tomorrow is the wife's birthday, so we will be trying out the Cheesecake Factory just down the street. Should be tasty.

1 comment:

Hawks said...

dang...looks like you were busy updating this blog...i need pictures of your place!