The Life and Times of Daddy, Mommy, the Little Diddle, Crazy Lady and the Little Bean
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
My Birthday!
So I had my 25th birthday on Monday. It was raining all day and it was Ryan's first day at work, so I hung out by my self for most of the day waiting for my family to call. When Ryan got home we went out to dinner at an Italian Pizza place and then bought a Costco cheesecake. Yum! (We were going to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, but I figured that for dessert why not pay 4 bucks more and get a whole cheesecake!) It was great. Ryan rented "Over Her Dead Body" and it was a lot better than I was expecting. So, it was a low key birthday, but an overall good one. Ryan got me a bubble spa foot bath and I can't wait to try it out. And, our camera's broken, so no new pictures for at least two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday a few days late! Sounds like it was a good one. I always want nice weather on my birthday and you would think in March it would be possible, but it usually rains or snows. Very rarely do I get a sunny birthday. The house is so lonely now without you guys living there. And the beautiful green lawn is now super yellow! At least it makes our lawn look decent now because we were always trying to keep up with you guys and failed miserably every time. :-)
74 more days to go...i cant believe you will be a MOM!!
Post a Comment