Scott and Kylie help decorate the tree
Kenz supervised
This is how Scott decorated the kids only tree (we had to put a rock on the base to counter balance the weight)
Nelson put her down maybe a total of ten minutes the whole Christmas vacation
Ryan and I came home from a date to find Kylie with some major road rash
She ran away down the street and wiped out half way down the hill--OUCH!
Classic Grinch
A fantastic dinner with our friends, the Dazas. Notice Nelson holding the baby in the background.
Kenzie gets a bath in the Daza's sink after she has a blowout. Where's Uncle Nelson now???
This little snoozer is the pink of perfection
Kylie and Scott always disappeared behind the curtain. What were they playing with?
The nativity! This set was never standing for long, the kids LOVED it.
Amy and Scott
Singing at a nursing home on Christmas Eve with our good friends the Tingeys
Scott and Nelson opening the traditional box of sees chocolates
The kids and Nana with their new Christmas pajamas--note to self: next year get the next size or two up!
Christmas PJ's, stocking and cap
This cutie is a tank! So smoochable...
Explanations and more pics tomorrow. After taking all three kids to Walmart this evening I am completely EXHAUSTED! (But I did find all of their Easter Sunday clothes on sale ;)
...So a long time later I am finally finishing this post. Sorry to Ryan who didn't feature very much in this post. Note to Ryan, if you want to be in more blog pictures, keep your finger out of your nose and your ugly faces to your self! ;) I love you sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment