Emily and I visited my parents this week for a few days. On Wednesday my dad and I went with a few other church members to help out with some of the harder hit areas around town. The local newspaper, The Fayetteville Observer came out and interviewed a few people and took some pictures. This link has some of the pictures they took. We are all in the bright yellow shirts. It was great to see how the community comes together to help each other out. I was told by many people that "The Mormons have done more for the area than all others put together". Makes me feel pretty good to be a part of the true Church of Jesus Christ.
The third row of pictures are of the Mormon Helping Hands.
http://photos.fayobserver.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=1234140&CategoryID=51538&ListSubAlbums=0&thisPage=1
Best part about all this...I get to keep the shirt. Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment