It is so nice to have cool breezes and 78 degree weather. It means fall colors and cute sweaters are on the way in and that my perpetual pasty white skin can now be covered as it is meant to be. I'm so excited. We went on a walk today with Scott's little car and he really enjoyed going downhill. However, he couldn't make it back UP the hill, so I pushed Kylie in the double stroller and Scott in the car. Nice. (these pictures aren't from today, sorry)
The Life and Times of Daddy, Mommy, the Little Diddle, Crazy Lady and the Little Bean
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Weather's changing! This is the last Hurrah of Summer
It is so nice to have cool breezes and 78 degree weather. It means fall colors and cute sweaters are on the way in and that my perpetual pasty white skin can now be covered as it is meant to be. I'm so excited. We went on a walk today with Scott's little car and he really enjoyed going downhill. However, he couldn't make it back UP the hill, so I pushed Kylie in the double stroller and Scott in the car. Nice. (these pictures aren't from today, sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well look who finally updated their blog! Awww, Scott is such a sweet boy. I keep telling people at work about the "all done?" story. REAL cute.
Post a Comment