Here is Kylie in all her glory, the happy and the sad. She is doing really well.
3 months old.
Sleeping from 11pm to 8,9,10am.
Gorgeous smile.
Total Momma's girl (we are making a point of passing her off to Relief Society now because of it)
Hemangioma--bigger and better than ever. Love the comments; "what's that on her face?!" Uhhh, why don't you back off my child???
Anyway, she is completely darling and is our little princess, love bug etc.
Love to our family
2 comments:
I like the last picture -- what, did she bust out of her pajamas? "Lay off, I'm starving!" She looks so little, awee she's little. What a cute (huge) smile!
I love her sweet face! And I meant to tell you. My cousin had a "strawberry" when she was a kid and it took up literally half her face. Be grateful it's just a cute little mark. Her "beauty" mark!
Post a Comment