Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Evolution of Facial Hair

So I wanted to see what I would have looked like if I was born in a different era, or with a different lifestyle. So, I decided that I would see how I would look if I was born in the 90s.



I've always like semi-trucks since I was young. For awhile I thought it would be pretty cool to drive one. Of course, I also used to think hulk hogan had some pretty sweet moves as well.




I remember watching The Mask of Zoro many years ago. How cool what it be to have that sweet outfit and save damsels in distress. Well, at least I look the part =).



Now don't get me wrong. I'm full blooded All-American all the way through. I am extremely blessed to be a part of this great and wonderful country. But, if for some reason I was born in Germany a few years ago and all I knew was what I was told and what I was taught, I might have looked like this.

4 comments:

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

This is an absolute sign of being stuck indoors for too long! Hilarious.

ESN said...

Aside from the hair on your lip, the pic of you and your wife is absolutely darling!

I do like seeing the different looks though. You would have made a great trucker! (Is that a compliment?)

Donna said...

Ahhhhh...
Maybe the clean-shaven look works best for you after all.

Dad and Mom Hawks

Amy said...

Siiiiiiick!