Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Punkin Head


We're so excited for baby's first Halloween. Tuesday is the ward Trunk or Treat and Scott is going to be a pumpkin, I'll be a scarecrow and Ryan is going to dress up as a crow. As for the actual day, We're going to have the Elders over for dinner and after they leave maybe we'll watch a movie together and eat popcorn balls. I'm hoping Scott will still fit his costume that I made for him. He seems to gain a pound a week!

As for the rest of our life, Ryan is busy with work and school. Although he is excited to have Veteran's Day off in November. He is taking online classes to get his MBA and is yet to enjoy having to write research papers again. I am busy with the little man; changing diapers, being spit up on, changing my clothes, etc. And, about once a week I watch a 2 and 3 year old for a sister at church while she goes to meetings or runs errands. It is a crazy life, but a good one.

3 comments:

Carrie and Tyson said...

Oh my goodness, he's so big already! Halloween is so much more fun with a little guy that you can dress any way you want. :-)

MARTHA FAGGARD said...

WHAT A CUTE PUMPKIN! MOM

Vanessa said...

He looks so cute. I can't wait to dress up ours next year. Vanessa