
Hey everyone. This is Ryan. So Emily was due two days ago. It's now Sunday evening, and Emily and her mom and dad are coming back from Virginia. Scott is giving us a run for our money, but he's going to come out one way or another. If he hasn't decided to come out by Wednesday morning, Emily will be induced. Now that's what I'm sayin'. It's got to be so nice to wake up in the morning, take a shower, relax, get ready to go up to the hospital. Get there, check in, take some good drugs (Emily does), pop a baby out, and come how two days later. Easy right? I think so. =) Of course, when Emily reads this blog, I'm sure she won't think the same. It's been really nice to have her parents down here helping us for a few weeks. They have done so much for us already, and the baby hasn't even come yet. Things are going to be pretty crazy these next few weeks, and I'm glad I can have someone to hand a crying baby off to so I can go get some sleep. =) Well, maybe parents are good for more than that. We'll see. I'M EXCITED!!!!! Oh yeah, I also love these demotivators you can find on their site. Pretty funny in my mind.
2 comments:
Emily! I just found your blog! How are you doing, I can't believe your baby is due so soon, it seems like just yesterday you were barely showing!!
yea!! I am glad its finally going to happen! Let us know the updates on wednesday!
Post a Comment