Monday, January 28, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

So, I've never been a big fan of blogs. It seems to me like I could always find something better to do with my time. Now that I'm married and still far away from the majority of both sides of the family, this would be a good way to start letting people know what Emily and I were up to.

First, Emily just graduated from Brigham Young University. She majored in Humanities with a Spanish minor (seeing how she served her mission in Chile), with an English emphasis. I will be graduating on April 24, 2008, with a major in Information Systems from Brigham Young University as well. I have been looking for jobs, and I have interviewed with a few potential employers, including PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, Wal-Mart, the United States government, and a few others. I just went to interview with Ford, but they decided they were looking for someone else. Oh well, that's just one of many.

Emily will be having our first baby in late July or early August, so that is extremely exciting as well, though I don't really feel all that prepared for fatherhood. That's about all we have going on in our family right now, but in a few months I am sure we will have plenty to talk about.